As anyone who uses a Surface Pro 4 can attest, the screen can be very bright. Whether you’re trying to save battery life or just want to make the screen less glaring, there are a few different ways you can adjust the brightness on your Surface Pro 4. In this blog post, we’ll give you a step-by-step guide on how to do just that. We’ll also share some tips on ways you can further customize the brightness settings on your Surface Pro 4.(Image Suggestion: Adjusting the brightness on a Surface Pro 4.)
If you’re looking for detailed instructions on how to change the brightness on your Surface Pro 4, look no further! In this section, we’ll walk you through the process step-by-step. Whether you’re just getting started with your Surface Pro 4 or you’ve been using it for a while and want to make some adjustments, our guide will help you get the brightness level that’s perfect for you. So be sure to check it out!
To adjust the brightness on your Surface Pro 4, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the “Settings” app on your Surface Pro 4. You can do this by clicking on the Start button and typing “settings”, or by pressing the Windows key and X at the same time (or using your finger’s search function).
2. Once in Settings, click on “Display”. On the left side of the Display tab, you’ll see a list of options including Brightness. Click on it to open up the Brightness settings window.
3. Here you can adjust the brightness level for both touch screen and Pencil input modes. If you want to make a permanent change to the brightness level for your Surface Pro 4, click on “Set Default” and then enter a new value in either “% from Screen” or “% from Pencil”. Alternatively, if you just want to make some temporary adjustments, use the drop-down menu next to “% from Screen” to choose between Low (50%), Medium (75%), High (100%) or Maximum (110%). Finally, tap again on “Set Default” to save your changes.
Adjusting the Screen Brightness Settings on a Surface Pro
One of the common tasks that people do on their Surface Pro 4 is adjust the brightness. This can be helpful in a variety of situations, such as when it’s dark outside and you want to make sure you can see what you’re doing, or when you need to work on a project in a low-light environment. However, not all surfaces have the same brightness levels, so it can be important to know how to adjust the screen brightness on a Surface Pro 4.
To change the screen brightness on a Surface Pro 4:
1) open Settings by pressing Win+I on your keyboard
2) Under Display & Mouse, click Adjust Brightness
3) Use the slider below the Brightness text box to adjust the screen brightness
There are a few different ways to change the screen brightness on a Surface Pro 4. The first option is to use the slider below the Brightness text box in Settings. This lets you adjust the screen brightness gradually, so you can find the level that works best for you. If you want to make a quick adjustment, you can also use the numeric buttons on your keyboard. Just press and hold down one of the number keys (1-9) until Windows displays the Num Lock message, then release it to enter numbers into the Brightness text box.
The second option is to use either of the touchpad’s two buttons (inbound or outbound). When touching and holding one of these buttons down for about two seconds, Windows will display a shortcut menu with options for increasing or decreasing the brightness of your Surface Pro 4 display. You can also double-click either button if you want to make an immediate adjustment.
To Wrap Things Up
We hope this blog post has been helpful in showing you how to change the brightness on your Surface Pro 4. Whether you’re looking to save battery life or just want to make the screen less glaring, there are a few different ways you can adjust the brightness. So be sure to check out our detailed instructions and find the perfect level of brightness for your needs!