Roku remote for pc
Roku Remote for PC is a desktop application that lets you control your Roku player from your computer. You can use it to play, pause, and seek within your Roku content and adjust the volume. Roku Remote for PC also lets you add and remove channels from your Roku player and even browse the Roku Channel Store from your computer.
Download the Roku remote for pc application
You can now manage your Roku player or Roku TV with a free mobile app. The Roku mobile app allows you to control your Roku device, including searching for movies and TV shows, adding and removing channels, and even adjusting volume and playback speed. You can also use the Roku mobile app to cast videos, photos, and music to your TV from your smartphone or tablet. And if you have a Roku TV, you can also use the app to control the volume, power off your TV, turn on Live TV Pause, and more.
open the Roku remote for pc application
- On your PC, go to https://remote.roku.com.
- Choose ** Roku Remote for PC** from the list of available applications.
- Follow the instructions on your computer screen to install the application.
- Once installed, open the Roku Remote for PC application and enter the ip address of your Roku player in the ** IP Address** field, then click ** Connect** .
- If you have more than one Roku player on your home network, select the player you want to control from the list under ** Available Players** .
- Click ** Allow** when prompted by your browser to allow access to your computer’s microphone (this is required for voice search).
- That’s it! You can now use your computer keyboard to navigate and control your Roku player just as you would with a regular remote control (see below for a list of keyboard shortcuts).
sign in with your roku account
Enter the code on your Roku TV or player to link it with your Roku account. Once your Roku TV or player is linked, you’ll be able to stream videos, play music, launch apps, and more.
If you’re already signed in to your Roku account, you can link your device by going to roku.com/link and entering the code.
adding channels to your roku device
You can add channels to your Roku device either through the Roku website or directly on your Roku device. If you want to add a channel through the Roku website, you will need to create a Roku account and log in. Once you are logged in, you will need to find the channel you want to add and then click on the “Add channel” button.
Open the Roku channel store
Adding channels to your Roku device is a snap. You can add channels from the Roku Channel Store or from other sources.
To add a channel from the Roku Channel Store:
- Open the Roku Channel Store.
- Select Streaming Channels to browse the available channels.
- Select the channel you want to add, then Add Channel. Some channels may require a subscription or payment.
- The channel will be added to your Roku device and will appear on your home screen.
browse or search for channels
There are two ways to add channels/apps to your Roku device: browse or search for channels in the Roku Channel Store, or add channels from the Roku website.
To browse or search for channels in the Roku Channel Store:
-From the Home screen, scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels.
-Select Search Channels. (To browse categories instead of searching, select Browse.)
-Enter the name of the channel you want to add and select Search.
-When you find the channel you want to add, select Add Channel and confirm when prompted.
Add channels to your Roku device
There are two ways to add channels to your Roku device:
- Add channels from the Roku Channel Store
- Add channels from other sources (known as “private channels” or “non-certified channels”)
Adding channels from the Roku Channel Store is easy. You can browse and add channels from the Roku Channel Store website, or directly from your Roku device. To add a channel from your Roku device, go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels, and then enter the name of the channel you want to add.
Adding channels from other sources is a bit more complicated. You’ll need the channel’s “access code” or “activation code,” which you can usually find on the channel’s website. Once you have the code, go to Streaming Channels > Add Channel with Code on your Roku device, and then enter the code when prompted.
using the Roku remote for pc application
The roku remote for pc application is a great way to use your roku without having to use the physical remote. You can use it on your computer, phone, or tablet. It’s very convenient and easy to use. You can also use it to play music, browse the internet, and more.
launch the Roku remote for pc application
To launch the Roku Remote for PC application:
-Click the Start button.
-In the search box, type Roku Remote forPC.
-Click Roku Remote forPC from the search results list.
select your roku device
Once you have installed the Roku Remote PC application, open the app and click on the button that says “Select your Roku device.” A list of all of the Roku devices that are on your network will appear. Select the one you want to control from the list and then click “OK.”
control your roku device with the roku remote for pc application
The Roku Remote for PC application is a great way to control your Roku device from your computer. With this application, you can use your mouse and keyboard to control your Roku device, and you can even use your computer’s screen as a trackpad. You can also use the Roku Remote for PC application to enter text on your Roku device, and to access the settings menu.