Go to settings
To upload a custom image for your gamerpic, you first need to go to your Xbox One’s settings. You can do this by pressing the Xbox button on the controller and then selecting the Settings option.
Select “My profile.”
On the Home screen, select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner to open the Profile menu.
Under Profile, select My profile.
If you’re not signed in, sign in now with your Microsoft account. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you can create one now.
Select Customize profile > Change gamerpic.
Select “change gamerpic”
To change your gamerpic, select your Profile icon on the left side of the dashboard. … Select “Change gamerpic” Select the gamerpic you want to change. … Hover over the gamerpic you want to change and select the X that appears over it, or select Upload a custom image at the bottom of this page.
Select “upload a custom image”
From your Xbox One’s home screen, go to the profile section. Scroll down and select “change my gamerpic.” Choose “upload a custom image,” then select the image you want to use (JPG or PNG file). You can then crop, rotate and position your image before selecting “use this image.”
Choose your image
You can upload a custom image to use as your gamerpic. Your gamerpic is the image that’s shown next to your gamertag, and you can choose whatever you’d like for it.
To upload a custom image:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then go to Settings -> Personalization -> My profile -> SetGamerpic crowd.
- Select Choose from file. You’ll be taken to Xbox One’s storage browser.
- Choose Manage game and add-ons, then select the Captures folder (if you captures are stored on an external drive, you’ll need to connect that drive first).
- Select the image you want to use, then press the Menu button on your controller and select Done. The image will automatically crop itself. If you’re not happy with how it looks, select Cancel and try again with a different image.
- Once you’re happy with your new gamerpic, select Save changes at the bottom of the screen
On your Xbox One console, go to Settings > Personalization.
Under My profile, select Customize profile > Change gamerpic.
Here you can either choose a gamerpic from the Xbox LiveGamerpic gallery, or select Upload a custom image and browse to your picture.
When you’ve found the perfect pic, select it, then select Apply.